Enrich your best care practices with specific, hands-on, “what to do?” skills enabling you to better support bereaved families in the aftermath of pregnancy and/or infant loss.
Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss ~ Level Two
Self-guided, online training
Throughout the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, all Institute online courses are $100 USD ~ open to all.
“Amy is a fabulous teacher and has an eloquent way of speaking about the unthinkable losses that occur all around us in our world. I would recommend this class to anyone, and it is a must for any health care provider working with women, families and in pregnancy settings.”
~ Maddie Ackerman, birth doula and student RN, Washington
I can’t tell you how grateful I am to have taken Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss. This is a difficult subject to engage, perhaps especially in an online format, but the level of warmth, compassion, community facilitation, and personal attention that Amy brought to this training was absolutely phenomenal.
~ Claire Wilson, birth doula, Oregon
Over 700 birth and mental health professionals, from all across the world, have taken Amy Wright Glenn’s original Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss training either in-person or online. In her basic level training, Amy focuses on companioning, strengthening the support network through best care practices, and the healing power of ritual. Read testimonials.
Now you can join Amy for an in-depth, 5-hour exploration of best care practices in her Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss ~ Level Two offering
A few things to note:
- The advanced training consists of 3-hours of recording module time with Amy and 2-hours devoted to the reading.
- Participants will be sent both modules upon registration
- All participants are required to read Dianna Vagianos Armentrout’s book Walking the Labyrinth of My Heart.
- All participants are required to read select chapters focusing on pregnancy loss in Amy Wright Glenn’s book Holding Space~ On Loving, Dying, and Letting Go.
- Though recommended, one need not have taken the basic level Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss to participate in this advanced training. All are welcome.